Thursday, April 19, 2007

Everybody's doing it...

so...since it seems like everyone i know lately is starting a blog i figured i would join the club! let me explain the whole aunt fifi thing. my real name is jennifer but throughout my life i have been called several different names. as a child and through high school everyone knew me as jenny. when i went to college i decided that was way too childish and went with jen. when i started working and answering the phone "this is jen" people would always say "jon, jane, what is your name?" i was sick of hearing this so i went with jennifer for everything at work (my business cards, my email, etc...). somewhere during that process some people (allison and my sister laura in particular) starting calling me jen-i-fif or jen-i-fifi. somewhere in there it got changed to fifi. so there is the story of why i will now affectionately be called Aunt Fifi and hence the name for my new blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pretty much love the blog and i love you fifi! so fun.... love from colorado! love, nicolie

Angela said...

jen this is exciting you have a blog!