Thursday, April 19, 2007

in other news...




my little sister is pregnant! i am so excited about the new baby that some days i have a hard time concentrating on work. i just want to go online and read all about the stage of development of my future neice or nephew or shop for my sister. i absolutely love kids. several of my friends have had children or are pregnant and i can't get enough of the cute little babies when they are born. the thought that my sister is going to have a baby that is part of our family is overwhelming. will it look like her (and therefore like my dad's side of our family)? will it have dark brown hair like me and my mom or green eyes like laura and my dad? will it look like aaron?

they are not finding out if it is a boy or a girl which i think is really fun. it is amazing how much of a problem that some people have with it. seeing her and aaron go through the beginning of parenthood is a good lesson for me about keeping my mouth shut when i listen to other parents describe their ideas/methods for raising their kids.

all in all i can't wait until August 31st (or sometime soon after) to see the new member of the family that i love so much!

1 comment:

Zakaryans said...

You are so cute Jen! I love your blog site. And the name is awesome. Good job. We will have to add the link to yours from our site. I LOVE AUNT FIFI!!! Kim