Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am definetly a Vegas girl...


So we got back from Vegas late Sunday night exhausted, rested and happy to be home! It was such an amazing trip. I am so lucky to have 11 of the most amazing friends/family around me! I can not begin to explain how special that it made me feel that all of these women would spend the money and take time away from their husbands, puppy's, children and jobs to celebrate my birthday.

It was a really great weekend. The Paris hotel was awesome...right in the middle of everything. We did a lot of relaxing at the pool (the picture on the left is the view from the "private courtyard" at our villa at the pool...amazing), going out to dinner, bowling, gambling, shopping but mostly just spending time together doing what women do best...talking!!! It seemed like everyone else had as much fun as I did. I really am such a lucky girl!

Thank you Melissa, Laura, Laura, Silvia, Nicole, Allison, Melissa, Kim, Lacey, Harper and Sarah for loving me and making me feel so special this weekend. I love you girls!





3 comments:

Dan said...

melissa had a great time! where do all of the guys get to go for your birthday?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, wow what a gorgeous group of ladies you must have turned a lot of heads wherever you went. Melissa said you had a wonderful time. Happy very belated birthday!! Love, Lynne B.

Zakaryans said...

Alright Vegas girl... its time for a new post. What is going on in the world of Aunt Fifi?