Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Vacations

As I sit at my computer and work (like I do all day, everyday), I realize how much that vacations are a necessity for someone who works a full time job. Weekends just are not enough. Friday night is spent trying to relax and realize that you have two days of not working ahead of you. They are also often spent laying on the couch watching a movie/baseball because for some reason I always seem to be exhausted every Friday night! Sunday is spent sleeping in (which is enjoyable), at church, at lunch with everyone, napping, getting ready for the new week to start. So the only day that leaves is Saturday. As I get older my life seems to get busier and busier and I always have some party/dinner/BBQ/baby or bridal shower to go to. All that to say that I really don't feel like I have much time to truly relax and I need more vacations!!

Luckily in about two weeks eleven of my closest girls and I are going to Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday! I am so excited! The weekend will be spent laying out/reading/dancing/shopping/eating a few of my absolute favorite things. Thanks so much girls for coming along to enjoy some relaxation with me! I can't wait.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen-I found your blog! Have fun on your birthday!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for having a birthday so we can relax and celebrate you! love you much -- nicolie

everydayVALENTINE said...

oh fifi- we are the ones who should be thanking you! it is going to be soooo fun. you do deserve a vacation and a celebration...you are always doing stuff for everyone else...it's your turn! love- *laura*